Flinders University in Adelaide, Australia
Flinders University is a Public University in Adelaide, South Australia founded in 1966. It was named in honor of Navigator Matthew Flinders Who explored and surveyed the South Australian Coastline in the Early 19th Century.
Flinders is a verdant university and a member of the innovative research universities (IRU) group, and Ranks in the 10-16 brackets in Australia and 36th in the world of those established less than 50 years.
The university is ranked within the world’s top 400 institutions in the academic ranking of world universities. Read more…
Weather of South Australia
- South Australia is fortune to have a Mediterranean climate, with long, hot summer and cool to cool, Snow-less Winters.
- Summer (December to February) 25*c to 35*C / 77*F to 95*F
- Autumn (March to May) 20*C to 25*C / 68*f to 77*F
- Winter (June to August) 10*C to 15*C / 50*F to 59*F
- Spring (September to November) 20*C to 25*C / 68*F to 77*F
University offers More than 160 Undergraduate and postgraduate courses as well as higher degree research supervision across all disciplines. Many courses over here use new information and communication technologies to supplement / give face to face teaching and moreover, university provide flexible options. Read more…
Course available in various streams:
- Commerce and Management,
- Health, Engineering and Design,
- Nursing and Midwifery and many more.
For more details check: http://www.flinders.edu.au/courses/